4838 Richard Road SW, Suite 400 | Calgary, AB, Canada T3E 6L1
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. In this way, we would like to inform you about our processing procedures and at the same time comply with the legal obligations, in particular from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).1
(2) You can reach our data protection specialist at Thomas.Langer@flsmidth.com or our postal address with the addition "data protection specialist".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context, if the enquiry is assigned to a contract, after the time limits for the term of the contract, otherwise after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis a data controller with regard to personal data concerning you:
-Right to information,
-right to rectification or erasure,
-right to restriction of processing,
-right to object to processing,
-the right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Processing of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for informational purposes,4 i.e. simply viewing it without registering and without you providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us.5 The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO:6
-Date and time of the request
-time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
-content of the request (page visited)
-Access status/HTTP status code
-amount of data transferred
-previously visited page
-language and version of the browser software.